|Dimensions||15 × 11 × 10 in|
|Alcohol by Volume||
Luna de Plata
Luna de Plata Extra Añejo
Luna de Plata Extra Añejo Tequila is produced in Jalisco, the heart of tequila country. This is the two year aged expression distilled in stainless steel stills, a bright taste Lowland tequila, aged in French Cognac Oak.
- Available 1 Bottle per case
- 1000ml Bottles
- Region Jalisco, Mexico
- Artisinal hand copper still Talavera
- Hand painted, front and back
- 100% “Agave Tequilana Weber variety Azul”, commonly called blue weber agave or tequila agave.
- Hand picked Lowland (El Valle) region.
- Azulejos uses 7-10 year old agaves.
- Azulejos cooked in traditional brick ovens.
- Steaming is followed by crushing in a shredder/roller mill and natural yeast fermentation is done in a slow to medium 48-60 hour procedure, in 30,000 liter stainless steel tanks.
- Additional double slow distillation in copper alembic stills.
- Añejo, Spanish for “aged”
- Honey toned, lovely rich medium body.
- Swirling in glass leaves a light coating on the glass.
- Agave notes with hints of cognac, oak, savory hints, orange with mineral salts.
- Time in wood softens the flavour of warm notes of vanilla, caramel, orange and chocolate.
- Grabs your attention.
- Finish is bracing and very smooth.
- This tequila is trouble – it’s hard to put down.
- A true connoisseurs sipping Añejo
- Delicious, smooth, similar to a lovely cognac.