Los Azulejos Añejo Tequila
is produced in Jalisco, the heart of tequila country. This is the two year aged expression of this particular line. The others being Blanco, and Reposado and Extra Anejo. Distilled in stainless steel stills, a bright taste Lowland tequila.
- Available 6 Bottles per case
- 750ml Bottles
- Region Jalisco, Mexico
Ultra Premium Tequila
- Artisinal hand made traditional Talavera clay decanter with a large circular clay decorative stopper with a Agave plant design painted on the stopper.
- Artisinal hand painted design.
- 3 different artisinal designs of traditional Mexican tiles
- 100% “Agave Tequilana Weber variety Azul”, commonly called blue weber agave or tequila agave.
- Hand picked Lowland (El Valle) region.
- Los Azulejos uses 10 year old agave.
- Los Azulejos cooked in traditional brick ovens.
- Steaming is followed by crushing in a shredder/roller mill and natural yeast fermentation is done in a slow to medium 48-60 hour procedure, in 30,000 liter stainless steel tanks.
- Additional double slow distillation in copper alembic stills.
- Añejo, Spanish for “aged”
- Aging in French Cognac Oak barrels for a minimum of 30 months, usually up to 24 months.
- Honey toned, lovely rich medium body.
- Swirling in glass leaves a light coating on the glass.
- Agave notes with hints of cognac, oak, savory hints, orange with mineral salts.
- Time in wood softens the flavour of warm notes of vanilla, caramel, orange and chocolate.
- Grabs your attention.
- Finish is bracing and very smooth.
- This tequila is trouble – it’s hard to put down.
- A true connoisseurs sipping Añejo
- Delicious, smooth, similar to a lovely cognac.