|Alcohol by Volume||
Cardone Archita | Gioia Del Colle Primitivo
Available on backorder
Cardone Archita Gioia Del Colle Primitivo 2014. This wine comes from one of the oldest and most prestigious family-run wineries in Puglia. It offers stewed dark fruits, ripe raspberry, raisins, mocha and wild honey aromas and flavours plus a sweet-tinged, smoky finish. A beautiful wine in an appealing style.
Cardone winery has become one of the oldest wineries in Puglia, thanks to its ability to combine the ancient heritage of regional wine making tradition, passion and knowledge of the past combined with modern technology. Since its beginning, the Cardone family winery has never lost track of its main objective: to produce wines, such as Archita from both local and international varieties of grapes, which represent the quality of a territory.
And so, from the Locorotondo to the Negroamaro, from Pinot Noir to Chardonnay, wines by Cardone such as Archita are the natural fruit of the earth/land. The production of Cardone wines is deliberately limited to ensure maximum quality through inspections and experimentation affecting the whole process, from picking to bottling.
- Area of production: Gioia del Colle
- Grape variety: Primitivo
Colour is intense ruby red with garnet reflexes. Nose is intense and typical of the vines. Palate is full, velvety with a good persistence.
- Maturation period: early October.
- Maximum production per hectare: kg. 5.000/7.000 grapes.
- Vinification and fining: maceration at a temperature of 26-28°C for 8/10 days to attain a great structure and an excellent balance between anthocyans and tannins.
- Serving temperature: 18-20°C.
- Serving suggestions: accompanies cheese and tasty meat dishes, excellent meditation wine.
Cardone Archita Gioia Del Colle Primitivo 2014
—VINTAGES#: 488353 | 750 mL bottle