|Alcohol by Volume|
Cardone | Dione Salento IGP
Available on backorder
Cardone has become one of the oldest wineries in Puglia, thanks to its ability to combine the ancient heritage of regional winemaking tradition, passion and knowledge of the past combined with modern technology.
- Area of production: Apulia, Salento area.
- Grape variety: Negroamaro.
- Maturation period: mid September.
- Maximum production per hectare: kg. 8.000/9.000 grapes.
- Vinification and fining: traditional red wine vinification at controlled temperature (26-28°C). Maceration until the end of the alcoholic fermentation process (12/15 days). Ageing in steel vats.
- Colour: intense ruby red with garnet reflexes.
- Nose: intense, fresh, persistent, delicate with a scent of fruit.
- Taste: full and mouth-filling with scents of soft fruits and spices.
- Serving temperature: 18-20°C.
- Serving suggestions: excellent as meditation wine or matched with some cheeses and important meat important meat dishes.