Ultimate Preserver Keeps Wine Fresh to the Last Glass, Pack of 10 Box of 10 units
Now there is another device to preserve what is left of that nice bottle of wine for another day. It is called Wine Shield
and was invented in Australia. It is a food safe and BPA free plastic disc made with some air bubbles so it floats on the surface of the wine. When you pour a glass it moves with the surface of the wine so it doesn’t plug the neck of the bottle but always covers the wine when the bottle is sitting upright. The disk shields most of the surface of the wine from the air in the bottle. It is supposed to fit about 80% of the bottles out there.
- Award-winning patented innovation from Australia that keeps wine fresh in an opened bottle.
- Takes 5 seconds or less to deploy, and does not contaminate wine.
- Completely safe BPA-free and made from FDA-approved, food contact-safe material).
- Floats on the surface of the wine – creating a barrier to oxidation, and thereby preserves the wine.
- Extensively tested by independent accredited laboratories in Australia and USA.
- Quick to deploy and easy to use because there’s no gas or vacuum pump involved.
- Great for wine drinkers at home who open bottles but don’t consume the entire contents immediately.