Cardone | Nausica
Available on backorder
Cardone family winery has become one of the oldest wineries in Puglia, thanks to its ability to combine the ancient heritage of regional wine making tradition, passion and knowledge of the past combined with modern technology. NAUSICA SALENTO IGP NEGROAMARO ROSATO is new to the wine list.
Since its beginning, Cardone has never lost track of its main objective: to produce wines, from both local and international varieties of grapes, which represent the quality of a territory. And so, from the Locorotondo to the Negroamaro, from Pinot Noir to Chardonnay, wines by Cardone are the natural fruit of the earth/land. The production of Cardone wines is deliberately limited to ensure maximum quality through inspections and experimentation affecting the whole process, from picking to bottling.
VALLE D’ITRIA IGP ROSÈ FRIZZANTE
- Area of production: Apulia, Salento area.
- Grape variety: Negroamaro.
- Maturation period: early October.
- Maximum production per hectare: kg. 7.000 grapes.
- Vinification and fining: maceration of skins with the must for approximately 24/36 hours, so as to allow the extraction of the desired colour. Soft pressing of the mash. Alcoholic fermentation at controlled temperature (18-20°C). Ageing in steel vats.
- Colour: brilliant pink.
- Nose: fine and fruity with intense notes of wild berries.
- Taste: full-bodied, harmonious and well-balanced on the palate. Conveys a pleasent feeling of softness, well-balanced by a fresh acidity.
- Serving temperature: 8-10°C.
- Serving suggestions: excellent along with white meat and fish, but also a perfect for the whole meal.