4 Bottles per case
Chaquira | Jaguar Anejo Reserva
$542.00Chaquira Jaguar Anejo Reserva 100% Puro de Agave, and rests in oak casks for up to one year. This limited edition Tequila is a bottle covered by hand in coloured beads, a ancient artisanal art. Light aroma of cooked sweet agave, vanilla, and a hint of light fruit. The initial taste is cooked agave and vanilla. A combination of pure agave, oak, vanilla and spices with a medium-long finish of oak and chocolate being the most prominent. A lovely long finish, that soothes the senses.
- Agave Region: Lowlands
- Extraction Method: Shredder – Roller
- Distillation Method: Pot Still – Stainless Steel
- Distillation: Double
- Small-batch, pot still method of distillation.
- Covered in coloured beads
- Hand beaded ancient artistically craft
- Alcohol Volume: 40%
- 4 units to a box